Don't worry gents I haven't forgotten you! For guys, I like to strike a balance between practical things they really need and things that they will love but wouldn't necessarily buy for themselves. With that, I give you ten gift ideas under $100 for that special stud in your life...Read More
As someone who just moved into her first apartment (and has yet to turn on the heat because she's too afraid of the bill), I know Christmas can do a real number on your wallet. So this year our gift guides will be comprised of gifts under $100 (stay tuned for the gents version later this week). If shopping isn't really your thing, always remember that nothing beats a homemade card, some flowers, or a home cooked meal!Read More
Father's Day is almost upon us everyone! All of the fathers out there deserve a day (or a month, or a year) to celebrate all that they do for us. When it comes to Father's Day, I suggest either going for classic pieces that he couldn't possibly not love, or something fun that he would never buy for himself. So warm up the grill this weekend (or let him if he enjoys that sort of thing), crack open a cold frosty one for your pops and shower him with love (and some of the below gifts).Read More
For those of you who have forgotten (cough cough that means you boys), Mother's day is this Sunday! Now your Mom may not ask for anything special but if you're smart that means you should get her something extra special! You don't have to break the bank, but a little something paired with a hand written note can go a long way. In case you need a little help in the way of gifts, I gathered a collection of ideas for a range of budgets. Happy shopping!
1. Some Hydrangea earrings to brighten her day, ($52).
2. Flower decoupage tray to store her daily jewelry after a long day, ($106).
3. A gorgeous handmade berry bowl, ($75).
4. A gift certificate for a blowout, because it's something she wants but won't buy herself, ($40).
5. An adorable set of matchbooks, that look like classic books, ($8).
6. Everyone is obsessed with this bath soak, ($80).
7. Some seriously gorgeous chocolates, ($24).
8. I love these Hunter booties and they'll help her get through a rainy spring, ($125).
10. Some blackboard garden labels to personalize her garden, ($14).
I have to say I tend to fall under the category of those who believe the man in the relationship has a little bit more pressure than the gal on Valentine's...but obviously that's no fair. The good news for guys is that when in doubt, flowers are always a good idea! Girls don't have it that easy..Read More