Father's Day is almost upon us everyone! All of the fathers out there deserve a day (or a month, or a year) to celebrate all that they do for us. When it comes to Father's Day, I suggest either going for classic pieces that he couldn't possibly not love, or something fun that he would never buy for himself. So warm up the grill this weekend (or let him if he enjoys that sort of thing), crack open a cold frosty one for your pops and shower him with love (and some of the below gifts).
1. This classic but current shape will update his sunglass game.
2. A funny card filled with a heartfelt message is all he really wants (at least that's what us on a budget like to tell ourselves..)
3. A timeless and handsome shirt that he can wear with jeans on the weekends.
4. A leather phone case that doubles as a wallet.
5. Some Kiehls "facial fuel" because you know he won't buy it for himself.
6. This site curates special packages of Belgian beers- so he can try something new.
7. Have you guys heard of the Sous Vide? It apparently slowly cooks meat to perfection without drying it out. My brother is obsessed with it.
8. A sturdy and beautifully-made belt.
9. Make him a homemade meal of his choosing or bake him up a batch of his favorite cookies (these are my Pops' fav).