One of my favorite things to do is to match fashion elements to their interior design counterparts. Seeing two images that mesh well together, while showing similar things in two different creative fields is just something that gives me butterflies. What can I say I'm a freak.
I was craving some pretty images and Pinterest hunting so I decided to play matchmaker with interiors to shoes! Fun right? Those of you still reading understand...
1. (The leopard number above): Our first shoe/room candidates feature a saucy leopard number. A pop of leopard makes everything better. It can elevate the most simple of outfits and the same goes for interiors. This chair makes this simple and elegant room so much more insanely awesome. And the shoes are...well I mean look at them.
2. Shoe candidate number two mixes a classic cut with a little bit of badass patent to mix things up. Similarly, one can pair classical elements like chandeliers, black and white and herringbone floors with something that's more kickass like these striped couches.
3. This is the girly girl duo. A pop of hot red brings some rich color to a room as well as a getup. This sexy bold color mixed with girly elements like a chandelier and gold frames mimics the feminine bow on the pumps.
4. Relaxed, practical and effortlessly cool. This living room is super comfortable looking yet also looks like it belongs to that cool, relaxed yet always put together girl virtually everyone knows. An acrylic table that doubles as storage for gorgeous and colorful quilts?! Madness. Equally as effortlessly chic are these comfortable yet hip peep toe pumps.
5. Comfort. But elevated. This living room, in particular this couch, oozes comfort (as do sneakers obviously), but the silk of the sneakers and the velvet of the couch elevates these items from just comfortable to also beautiful.
So, now that you've seen them all, any favorite pairings? I can't say I can choose just one myself...