I have to say I tend to fall under the category of those who believe the man in the relationship has a little bit more pressure than the gal on Valentine's...but obviously that's no fair. The good news for guys is that when in doubt, flowers are always a good idea! Girls don't have it that easy..
I do firmly believe that there's no need to go and spend loads of cash on Valentine's day (especially those on a budget!) Just a little something to let your significant other know that you're thinking of them and they're special is all it takes.
If you're really budget conscious, a homemade card, a framed photo of you two or some homemade goodies will make anyone happy!
1. A fresh dopp kit to make him smile every morning.
2. Because he can't eat anything that's not covered in sriracha.
3. So he can use his devices while maintaining circulation in his fingers.
4. Manly scented candles for his man cave.
5. All the men in my life seem to have a thing for nice, new socks!
6. So he doesn't lose his keys/camera etc.
7. To keep his face feeling good (and shielded from the sun!)
8. Step up his iphone case game.
9. A handsome "you earned it" bottle opener after a long day's work.
10. To keep him awake and lookin' good on his morning commute.