I love Valentine's Day because it's a day to show those you love a little bit of extra appreciation (or shower them with gifts). I fully believe in baking cookies, making cards or hand delivering a bottle of bubbly to all the special ladyfriends in your life -- romantically attached or not! Sadly all of my girlfriends are scattered around the nation/globe now which makes things a little difficult.
I think flowers (and chocolate) are always acceptable and there is never a time when they aren't appropriate. Also, a hand written note will make any girl happy. But in case you were looking for something a little bit different for the lady, gf, wife, best friend, sister, kindred soul, etc. in your life, I pulled together some suggestions.
1. A cute way to charge on the go.
2. Brows have the power to change/frame your whole face. This stuff is supposedly magic.
3. Some cute and simple earrings cause you love her to the moon and back.
4. A pretty dish for your everyday jewelry.
5. A girl can never have too many makeup pouches seeing as they can get gross pretty quickly.
6. Everyone's gotta hydrate-- here's a chic way to do it!
7. A pretty and calming candle for when she's relaxing at home (or in a bubble bath).
8. A cute way to keep your passport and boarding pass organized for your next romantic getaway.
9. A cheeky and fun clutch for date night.
10. Because they're incredibly comfortable and look good on everyone.