Don't worry gents I haven't forgotten you! For guys, I like to strike a balance between practical things they really need and things that they will love but wouldn't necessarily buy for themselves. With that, I give you ten gift ideas under $100 for that special stud in your life...
1. Some leather-palmed gloves to keep his hands warm all winter long, $42.
2. This coffee press is all the rage amongst coffee lovers- ideal for making 1-2 cups (one for him one for you), $29.95.
3. A handsome leather belt that he'll wear forever, $108 (sorry I lied...over $100).
4. Five kinds of artisanal jerky, since you know he loves it but wont buy it himself, $51.
5. An old school kerosene lantern, for all of those camping trips you'll be taking, $39.
6. A manly scented candle called "Tobacco Black Pepper", $20.
7. Some new slippers to keep his feet toasty all wintery long, $69.
8. This company makes all sorts of awesome customized boxes for every type of guy , $55
10. A handsome buffalo check flannel to upgrade his wardrobe, $79.50.