As someone who just moved into her first apartment (and has yet to turn on the heat because she's too afraid of the bill), I know Christmas can do a real number on your wallet. So this year our gift guides will be comprised of gifts under $100 (stay tuned for the gents version later this week). If shopping isn't really your thing, always remember that nothing beats a homemade card, some flowers, or a home cooked meal!
2. A gorgeous french press because even the necessary should be beautiful, $94.99.
3. An adorable baby animal print because it's an adorable baby animal print...., $25.
4. A wall calendar that doubles as art, $15.40.
5. These cozy pjs for lazy mornings making pancakes, $49.50.
6. Some pretty jewelry because she's the jewel in your life, $58.
7. An awesome pom pom basket to hide away all of life's clutter, $88.
8. This leather tassel keychain to dress up her keys. $55.
9. A painted butterfly dish because she makes your heart flutter, $50.
10. Some Comme des Garcons converse because she wears your heart on her sleeve....err sneakers?, $100.