This weekend, I decided to visit somewhere I'm surprised to say I've never been before...Provincetown! We woke up bright and early on Saturday and walked down to the waterfront, where we conveniently hopped on the 9am ferry. The ferry ride takes about an hour and a half, and is a lovely way to wake up with beautiful views of the Boston skyline.Read More
Last weekend, it suddenly began to feel like fall. It was still warm but the air had that slightly crisp feel to it that means the change in seasons is just around the corner. Summer is my favorite season so the fall usually sneaks up on me, but I always find myself feeling grateful when the air starts to cool down and I get to pull out my boots and chunky sweaters. A true New England gal at heart I suppose.Read More
Storm King Art Center is an outdoor sculpture park located about an hour north of NYC, in New Windsor, NY. It's been at the top of my bucket list of places to see near Boston so I'm ecstatic that I finally was able to make it happen! If you're traveling from Boston, Storm King is about three and a half hours away. Luckily, my grandparents live in Western Massachusetts so it made for the perfect day trip with their house as our home base.Read More
1. Five women with different body types trying on the same jeans.
2. This restaurant has a GENIUS way of serving brownies.
3. What it's like to be a celebrity personal assistant.
4. These watermelon rosé margaritas sounds delicious.
5. These modern pearl earrings are beautiful.
6. I love these not so famous shots of Marilyn in the wild...and with sweat stains too!
7. According to Karlie Kloss's trainer, I'm at least doing something right...
8. Ikea is changing their iconic bags!
9. This baby is living the life and doesn't even know it.
1. 12 things that don't feel like accomplishments in your 20s but actually are.
2. This costume designer's house is so weird and cooky but I absolutely love it (and the white canvas it's built on).
4. This Chinese olympic swimmer became a feminist hero last week and it is awesome.
5. Here's Kendall Jenner answering 73 questions.
6. Hilarious tweets from celebrity parents.
7. The people-pleaser's guide to pleasing people made me laugh.
8. I love this trend of #firstsevenjobs. What were yours? (Some of my earlier ones include babysitter, dog walker, biscotti baker, and farm stand cashier).
9. What to do if you can't afford a therapist.